Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Senior Year

Summer has come to an end and I have begun my last year of college. :) It is pretty exciting. My semester is going to be SERIOUSLY BUSY, but I love when I'm busy. I have a feeling that God is going to truly bless me this semester. I'm looking forward to see what He has in store. I'm taking a sign language class and my professor is deaf. He's hilarious! It's the quietest class I've ever been in and I love it! :) I also started my internship today. I have to complete 14 hours of volunteer work a week, but I'm stoked. Today, I got to participate in their social hour where they (the residents) are served wine and cookies. It's an independent living center with a 5 star chef. As an intern, I have to treat it as a job. I'm praying that I will get a job offer like previous interns in the last couple years. I just know it's going to be an amazing experience! :) Other than school, work, interning, spending time with Tim, volunteering every weekend at church, singing in the worship band, leading worship for my new Bible study, letting my fractured toes and my fractured wrist from 2 years ago that's acting up heal, and trying to get a doctor's appointment for my back...I'm not really up to a whole lot. :) Ha ha!! Yeah right! (Hence the reason why I am not playing softball this fall). OH! And I got a hold of a football ticket for the CU/CSU football game (biggest rival) this Sunday! I don't even have to pay for the ticket!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

No comments: