Wednesday, August 20, 2008

He Loves me!!


Tim told me he loves me Monday night! :) It was cute. He said something along the lines of he didn't know what he did to deserve me, but he doesn't want to question God on it. Then I tell him that I wish he wouldn't say that kind of stuff and he says, "I'm just saying that I love you, Erin." :) I said it back. I actually wanted to say it a while ago, but I wanted him to say it first. He told me when we first started dating that when he tells someone he loves them, it isn't an every 5 minute thing. It's well thought out and meaningful, so I know he means it when he says it. I could tell by his eyes too that he really meant it. Earlier that night, he asks me if he could be completely honest. He told me that he feels God has put us together to be more than just boyfriend and girlfriend in the future. I agreed and neither one of us was weirded out by that. All in all, he's amazing! :) People think it's crazy how fast we fell for each other, but sometimes that's just how things happen.

Last night, a group of friends of mine all went out to Sundance. It's a country line dancing club and I used to go with Kendi and Cory and all their friends all the time. Well, my roommate got drunk, we left an hour and a half from what we planned, and I ended up crying on Tim's shoulder because I was so frustrated. Long story short, my roommate turns to alcohol and smoking when stressed and she's been really stressed lately...REALLY stressed...My other roomie and I don't drink much if at all and we're really getting tired of her getting drunk often. She gets really rude and completely inappropriate. That experience made me miss Cory and Kendi more so that I already do. :( But she has some issues to sort out. I got frustrated more just because she feels she doesn't deserve to ever be happy and if those around her are happy, she gets jealous. I'm not letting that influence my relationship with Tim and how we act around her (we could be sitting on the couch watching TV and she would glare at us) what-so-ever, but I just wish she would wake up and realize that there are good guys in the world (unlike her ex) that would treat her better. I told her last night that there is a guy out there that will give her everything she deserves. She just doesn't believe that and she wants attention from everyone else. I just have to continue praying for her and for her heart to heal. She needs God and she's turning to alcohol. I think she may need more help than she's willing to admit.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I couldn't be at Sundance with you! We miss it greatly!! Be careful with roommates who turn to alcohol. I had one if you remember and she just didn't know better. Pray and love her. That's all you can do!

Unknown said...

You can't complain about too many freshmen! You were there only 3 short years ago!! Love ya!

Derek said...

Stand tall that you may be the City Upon a Hill that God wants you to be with her. And congrats on Tim.

moldedbyHIM said...

Super cute pic! I wish I was there to see all of this working and moving in your life. I cry tears of joy for you and Tim!