Wednesday, August 13, 2008

:) :) :)

Life has been full of activities in the last week. Tim and I are always doing some activity. Yesterday we went paddle boating and played frisbee in the park. :) Summer is almost over for me and we're trying to fit a few things in before classes start. I can't stop smiling and I still have butterflies when I'm around him or even when I just think of him. There's really not a whole lot to say (mostly because Kendi is the main person reading my blog and she already knows all of it), but I finally have someone who completely spoils me. I'm not quite used to that yet, but I can easily say that falling for this guy is not a hard thing to do. God has truly shown me that I deserve to be with someone who accepts me for me. He likes to introduce me to everyone, which makes me smile. :) Anywho, my life has been going well. Work has been stressful lately because my boss's soon-to-be daughter-in-law had her baby (at 17) two nights ago and she (my boss) is having a hard time coping. We can only pray for them right now. A lot is going on, but in God's hands things will turn out fine. Other than that, I'm just working and waiting for school to start. :)

No comments: