Saturday, August 2, 2008

I passed!!!!

Yesterday and today I took a class and was getting qualified to give medications at work! :) I passed with a 95% today! I was excited. I am now a Qualified Medication Administrative Person (QMAP). Working with the population I do, many of them need medications once to four times a day. I'm just excited to finally be certified. It took long enough! I've been employed since November. :) That's not unusual though. Work isn't exactly the most organized facility. :)

Today has been kind of a 'blah' day. I don't feel well at all, but I took a nap and am watching 'Turner and Hooch' with Tom Hanks. Hopefully I'm well enough tomorrow because I have my volunteer work at 8:45 a.m. For now, I'm going to take a shower and lie down some more. I hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

Derek said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Look you posting like crazy and having other people other than me make comments! Love ya!