Thursday, August 7, 2008

God's blessing

Wow! I don't know why things turn out the way they do, but God really works his magic sometimes. :)

As you may know, I was in a relationship a little while ago with my best friend and things didn't go so well. But in the last couple days, God has shown me that there was another man in my life that's been there for me. I didn't think I would move on so quickly, but with God by my side, somehow I did. (D (name not mentioned) and I broke up a couple months ago). And while I was with D, it gave Tim, my boyfriend, time to grow up a little and be content with being single. See, he's a twin and his bro just had his first baby. I didn't want to get into a relationship with someone who may have been desperate to find happiness as well. But we got to talking the other night and I realized how there are so many things we have in common and that he was finally happy with who he is and where he is in life. :) That's a big deal!! Anywho, lots of exciting things going on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is my puppy on your blog! No one better get the idea that she is yours!! :)

Derek said...

Don't forget that God has more blessings in mind for you.