Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Johnston Visit

Last week was a lot of fun! Tim and I went to my high school and saw a few of my old teachers. I saw my old volleyball and basketball coach. He was one of the most influential mentors I've ever had. He's now the Dean of students so he's moving on up. :)

Visiting with my parents and Tim was a lot of fun as well. Tim really likes my parents and that feeling seems to be meutral. Now he just has to meet (and survive) my brother and Kendi. :) He's excited to meet them after Christmas...if he can get time off.

The Johnstons got to meet Tim as well. We all hung out for a bit and shot some guns. The boys really enjoyed that...and when I say boys, I especially mean Tim. :)

I returned to school Monday and it's already almost Thursday! Next week is my last week for classes and I can't believe my semester is almost to an end. It went by SO fast. I just hope next semester does as well so I can graduate. :) Super exciting! I don't want it to go too fast though. I want to enjoy my final semester as CSU.

Yesterday, Tim and I met his mom in Oldtown. She takes pictures as a hobby, like my dad, and she took a few pics of us. So look for those soon! :) Some of them turned out great! And we got them in before the snow hit. AND I finished all my Christmas shopping!!!! Hurray!

With love,
E

No comments: