Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Birthday Celebration :)






























































Because Tim had to work tonight until late, we celebrated my birthday yesterday. :) It was a blast! Everything was a surprise, which made the evening even more fun. First, he took me to this cute little Italian restaurant called Canino's close to Oldtown and we had dinner there. It was romantic and I loved it. :) We had free cheesecake and on Tuesday nights they have a dinner special. Our total check was $12! I'm even a cheap date on my birthday. :)

After dinner, Tim gave me my presents. He bought me 'The Dark Knight.' GREAT movie! Also, a coffee mug with a little chicken with sunglasses on it that says 'biker'...because I'm a biker chick...too bad it took me a while to get it. :) He also gave me some vanilla candles. He knows me so well!

Following presents and dinner, Tim took me to Oldtown square and we went ice skating!! I've been wanting to go ice skating for my birthday for years! There was nobody there (probably because it was SUPER cold) and the girl didn't charge us for skates and skating time. It was all free!!! :) Hurray! Anywho, it was a great time and I loved every minute of it. Both of our cheeks hurt from smiling so much...but so did our butts, noses, and ears because of the cold... :)

Today, on my actual birthday, I've had a ton of phone calls, which has been great, but I'm still trying to finish up my semester and get ready to go home. :) My roommate made me a German Chocolate cake and it was heavenly! It will last us the rest of the week because there's only two of us and Tim won't eat coconut. But it was a nice surprise to have something on my actual birthday. All in all it was a great 22nd! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Something is up with the pics because I can't see any but the bottom! Love you 22 year old!!

Erin and Tim Zickrick said...

Yeah, I just noticed that. :( It's fixed now. :) Love you!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Now you need to learn to let someone else take pics of both of you!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!