Thursday, October 2, 2008

Many Blessings

Last weekend, Tim and I road up to Estes Park on his motorcycle. Can I just say, "GORGEOUS!!" I had never been to Estes before and I love it! Granted, we got pretty soaked on the way up because of the rain, but it was totally worth it. :)

I've been talking to the Activity Director at my internship site about applying for jobs within Columbine Health Systems. I'm super excited to have connections and already have my foot in the door because of my internship. I am currently putting my resume together in one of my classes and I can't wait to send it out! It's exciting...growing up. :)

This weekend, Tim and I will have been together for 2 months. Time flies when you're in love. We are planning on going to the CSU football game and then roller blading at a skating rink on Saturday. That sounds like fun, eh!!?? :) Then Sunday, he plays drums and I sing Sunday night.

Physical therapy has been nice. It is more like massage therapy and stretches once or twice a week. She has been working mainly on my neck and my back. My muscles are so tense and tight that my physical therapist is shocked. She is blown away at how tight they are. She could work the whole hour on my neck and barely make any progress. BUT, it's a slow process and I'm hoping it really works because my parents are paying the copay every time I go and I feel guilty, so hopefully I won't have to go for too long. Anywho, God has given me many blessing and I can't wait to see where my life is headed. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so goofy! Getting drenched sounds like fun if it was warm while raining. COLD would not have been my ideal motorcycle ride!