Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Fall has Finally Arrived





I love the fall! With temperatures being in the 60's and early 70's. Mmm, it's beautiful! :) I've been really busy lately with school, work, internship, church, Tim, physical therapy...the list goes on. But I'm doing well. :) My internship is going really well. I love it! The Elderhaus play is tomorrow and I can't believe it! The participants are so excited and I've got a few residents from the Winslow coming too. They are very enthusiastic to come and support Elderhaus. I'm very appreciative of that because not many in our community know much about Elderhaus or they just don't want to take the time to find out. But I'm stoked to see our turn-out. Umm...I sang last Sunday for all 3 services, 2 different sets. That was fun! I get to sing this Sunday again for the 2 services in the morning. I love singing on the worship team! It's been such a blessing. And I've been talking to the main worship leader and he's holding a 'Worship Leader Class 101' this fall and he wants me to be a part of it. I've been telling him about practicing my guitar and wanting to play on stage so he's setting up a class and I'm SUPER excited to be a part of that! I really feel God is calling me to lead worship and I'm hoping I get the opportunity to do so at the Vineyard.


I've been spending a bit of time with Tim...because he's amazing! We went on a picnic Saturday and played frisbee. Then we went put-put golfing. We had a really good time. I have a list of things that I've always wanted to do on a date and he got one a while back when we went paddle boating, but he hit two in one day on Saturday! He's a keeper. :) I was thinking the other day back to when Cory and Kendi were newly engaged. Cory was away training and Kendi and I went to Texas on our amazing roadtrip. Kendi missed Cory like crazy and was counting the days until she got to see him again. I thought she was bonkers at the time, but I finally get it. I get how you can be so in love with someone that everytime you see them, you're on top of the world and as soon as you part, you want to turn around or call them. It's like that with Tim. I've never been so happy and so relaxed in a relationship before. It's just pure joy that he brings to my life and I can't wait for my entire family to really get to know him! I'm posting some pics from our day of fun. :) We couldn't stop laughing in a couple of them! :)

No comments: