Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Shopping!!

Tim and I did some Christmas shopping this past week/weekend. :) It's exciting because I'm almost done with all my shopping. It's the first year I won't buy presents right before Christmas. Very exciting. :)

School is going well. I can't wait to go home next week! The Johnston's from Texas, whom I've known since I was born, are going to be visiting. :) It will be nice to relax. Hopefully I won't do too much homework. Turns out I don't have any finals during finals week...technically. I have a final online and a take-home final due the week of finals, but it's still not a typical test. I'm very excited about that. I do have a couple presentations due too, but those are all the week before finals. :)

My neck has been REALLY bad the past week. My physical therapist is suggesting I find a chiropractor, but most won't take my insurance. That, and I don't think I could ever trust one. I am absolutely terrified of someone popping my joints and whatnot...Yuck!! But I'll keep praying about it, hoping my pain will just cease.

The Rams may get to go to a bowl game this year!! If we beat Wyoming, we will! Yay!

Tonight, Tim came over for a little while. I had just made dinner for us and I had music on because there was nothing on TV. Tim walks in and he hugs and kisses me and we started dancing...in the kitchen. :) It was super cute. We're cheesy, but I love it! God has blessed me in so many ways and Tim is absolutely amazing. I never thought I could be this happy!

2 comments:

Cory and Kendi Knop said...

I am going to correct you on one comment. Tim is not the best thing that happened to you. Jesus is and while I know you know that, it is so easy to place the man we love at the center of our universe. I struggle daily with that and want to encourage you to appreciate maybe the best BLESSING God has ever given you, Tim. Love you much and hug those Johnstons for me. I am jealous!

Erin and Tim Zickrick said...

I know Kendi. :) And you are 100% correct. I love you!