Tuesday, July 29, 2008

X-ray Results

So, these pics of my toes are really creepy...but they are definitely more purple today. I went into work today and my boss made me go to the doc on workman's comp. I got x-rays done and the results were a tuft or a nondisplacement fracture. My second toe is the only one fractured. A tuft fracture means that the very tip of my toe bone, not the joint itself, is what's fractured. Everything is in line so that's good. :) But I have to keep them taped together and wear a flat shoe brace the doc gave me. Either way, it takes 6-8 weeks to freaking heal! :( That sucks! I'm hoping I can still drive the buses at work...

Anywho, that's pretty much all that went down today. Nothing too exciting. Just got a lecture from my boss about how we, as employees, are just as important as the participants. They really care about us and she was "lecturing" us about how we are valuable and needed. It's nice to hear. :)

Oh, and apparently my bank account just went negative...piss!! AND I got charged an overdraft fee...my day is NOT going well.

2 comments:

Derek said...

I hope your day gets better, even though I'm wondering if my introduction to your blog should scare me with a picture of your foot greeting me :)

Derek said...

Erin, thanks for stopping by the blog. It was your post that brightened my day early. Keep writing.