Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Well it was my first Thanksgiving without my parents here. A little weird, but I got to spend time with Tim's family in Estes. I made my first pecan pie and had a melt down because I used the wrong kind of crust. I really think I was just wanting my family here. My parents went to visit Cory and Kendi in Montana while Tim and I stayed here because of work. But it was a great Thanksgiving and we can't wait until Christmas. My parents and in-laws are going to be at our house for Christmas. :) Hooray!! I put up the decorations Friday and am super excited. Christmas is my favorite time of year. It's kind of funny because my birthday is two weeks before Christmas and Tim's is two weeks after. It's an exciting time of year. Anywho, right now we are watching the Vikings stomp on the Bears and are about to start a movie. :)

No comments: