Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Can See the Finish Line!!

I'm almost an alumni!!!!! I cannot wait to graduate! Tim bought me a really pretty dress for graduation. I'm excited to wear it! :) I hope the weather clears up between now and then. I'm kind of tired of rain. I love the rain, but not in May and not when I was wearing shorts two days ago. Oh well. It's Colorado.

I finished my online class (WOOHOO!!!!!!). It was my last class I needed for my Gerontology certificate. I'm getting a B in the class, which is AWESOME! I'll be getting A's in the rest of my courses this semester. Very exciting. :)

That's all. Just working on little things here and there. I need to go buy my vail and Tim and I need to figure out tux stuff for the wedding. The bridesmaid dresses are in, so we'll use those as a color comparison. I can't believe it's only 4 months away!!!! :)

1 comment:

Greg and Jen said...

So much fun stuff going on for you right now!! I am excited and happy for you!! =) =)

~ Jen