Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hurry up Spring!!!

I can't wait until the Spring really gets to Colorado! It's been snowing recently, then the next couple of days are in the 60s, and then it snows again. :( I just want it to be nice and stay nice, but I should probably move or change my thought process while I'm in Colorado. Don't get me wrong, I love it here but I am desperate for the Spring and flip-flop season! I love being outside!

I'm catching up in my online class and Tim and I are looking to book a Honeymoon site. We have a budget and can use as many suggestions as possible. We'd like to go out of the U.S. for a few days at an adults only resort-type facility. It's exciting looking for Honeymoon stuff. :) Anywho, that's all for now!

1 comment:

Greg and Jen said...

I wore flip-flops today. I was ecstatic!! ;)

~ Jen