Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Study Break

Well, I just took my first online test of the semester and I think I did pretty well. I also had to put the work schedule together for the next couple of weeks. I'm just taking a quick study break. Tomorrow I have my first test for my Ethnic Studies class. Not uber excited about it, but I don't think it will be that hard. Other than tests, I'm still sore from my exercise classes. I think I pulled a muscle in my leg from aerobics on Monday. :(

So, Valentine's Day is Saturday and Tim won't tell my anything about what we're doing...I guess I don't mind surprises. :) He's only given me a time and to "dress warm." That's all I got. But I'm pretty stoked about this weekend. I'm hoping to see my uncle, Chirag, on Sunday as well. He lives in Denver and couldn't come last weekend because of the weather. We may all go out to lunch. I'm hoping his girlfriend can come too. I have a new friend from my aerobics class that brought her boyfriend to my church this past Sunday. They loved it and I'm excited they can enjoy it! They've been looking for a closer church than the one they've been going to. And I ran into an old friend of mine from last year that wants to start coming to my church too. That's be sweet. :)

Well, back to the books...and then bed. My eyes and brain hurt...

1 comment:

Charissa said...

I heard a rumor! :) Waiting to read details!!!